Tech leaders, startup gurus, marketing mavens and hotshot VCs — don’t miss this call for content and your chance to share your expertise at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023, taking place September 19–21 in San Francisco. Show us what you know!
Apply to be a speaker at TechCrunch Disrupt
We’re curating a group of subject-matter experts from across the startup spectrum to lead breakout sessions or roundtable discussions. We’re talking about topics that help startup founders, builders and entrepreneurs increase their knowledge and move their business forward.
Do you have what it takes? Then apply here to speak at Disrupt, and don’t delay — the application deadline is April 21.
Choose your topic and select a format
When you apply, you’ll choose one of the two formats below and submit a title and description for your topic:
- Breakout Session: Up to two people (including a moderator) lead a 30-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute Q&A from an audience of up to 100 attendees. You’ll be able to display a presentation and have limited AV capabilities. You’ll present one breakout during Disrupt.
- Roundtable Discussion: One person leads a 30-minute interactive conversation for an audience of up to 25 attendees. There is no presentation or AV — it’s all about organic conversation. You may potentially repeat this roundtable twice during Disrupt.
Team TechCrunch will vet each application and select the finalists who will move on to our Audience Choice voting round. We’ll post the topics, descriptions and speakers online. TechCrunch readers will vote for the sessions they would like to see at the event. The winners will present live at Disrupt!
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 call-for-content dates
- Application deadline: April 21
- Finalists notified: April 27
- Audience Choice voting: May 1–12
- Winners notified: May 15
This is a great opportunity to help others in the startup world build toward success, and it’s a terrific way to establish or expand your brand as an industry expert.
TechCrunch Disrupt takes place on September 19–21, but the call for content application deadline is April 21. If you want a shot at presenting live at the show, apply right here. And remember: Early-bird pricing is in play, which can save you up to $1,000. Buy your Disrupt pass, and join us in San Francisco!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.
Go to Source
Photo and Author: Lauren Simonds